Wednesday 20 July 2011

Let's Get GRAZE- ing.

Hi Loves,

Let's talk healthy eating! I'm sure you have probably seen this sort of post a million times before but just without my wonderful commentary (not to mention I'm actually enjoying them and I like to share :D). Graze is a company that delivers healthy snacks to you at work or at home for £3.49 a day, to stop the urge you get when you want to fill your mouth with junk. Heres some photos to show you what you get.........

The Front


Inside


And this one just tickled me for some reason


If only muffins were my only problem! However these boxes are filled with tasty treats which I have been enjoying especially the 'Honey Bee Good' delights.

Heres a code if you fancy a free box to try before you commit to the whole thing;

NNX788G3

Dont say I don't give you lot nothing! Also I don't know about you lot but I simply cannot wait for the weekend to come, bring on the Friday feeling!!

Stephanie xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment