Saturday 18 June 2011

Body Shop Honey Bronze Collection

Hello Loves,

Well I'm back with a new post I'm not sure what was going on with blogger but basically I haven't been able to log in or follow people (incredibly frustrating).

However I have been a busy beauty bee and when I heard about the new Body Shop Honey Bronze collection I rushed out and bought it (I am a sucker for being bronzed, damn you freckly skin).

So heres what I got!

From left to right: Bronzer in Shade 02, Shimmering Dry Body Oil and Bronzing Gel. 

I can't tell you how much I've enjoyed these products! I've found that I have been using all three since purchase and have found them a now essential in my summer routine.

The bronzer is a lovely matte shade that I personally use for countoring as the pigmentation is a dream and there is no danger of resembling a lovely shade of orange, which for me when I'm au natural is essential.

The bronzing gel I've been mixing with my normal foundation to give me more of a colour so this gem has saved me from having to buy yet another foundation as the more colour I want the more I add. Simples.

As for the shimmering body oil I LOVE this and it makes my legs look amazing! And just as excitingly gives me the collarbones that I have only dreamed off.

Did any of you indulge in the Honey Bronze collection? What are your thoughts?

Stephanie xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment