Thursday 7 July 2011

AMAZing Nuff Said.

Hi Loves,

This is in no way a post about anything beauty related but I thought I would show you a few bits of jewellery I've recently bought along with a bag (tut tut) and a lush new pair of wedges from River Island.

I have seriously become obsessed with wedges this month, in fact all shoes although I have only purchased wedge shaped goodies (I must stop though its actually bordering an obsession and I'm buying anything shoe shaped in my sight).

Anyway picture of said wedges.

                                                                           Beautiful.

Next up some beautiful piece's handmade byTeresa Mink who has a shop called Classic Designs on Etsy. I got two necklaces one a circular disc that sits in the hollow of your throat and a sideways cross that hangs just slightly below, both are gold filled. Heres some photos....

Close up.

In action.

Close up.

In action.

Heres the link to Teresa's shop on Etsy if you fancy making a cheeky purchase yourself.

And then to finish it all off a snap of my Alexander Wang inspired Rocco bag *cough cough* no judgement ladies please.

Yes its a bit skank to take a photo of my bag on my desk but hey ho.

And thats it hope you've enjoyed reading as always. Is there anything you ladies can't get enough of lately, let me know as I'm always interested.

Stephanie xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment