Wednesday 6 July 2011

Being Able To NOT Buy Something From Boots Fail!

Hello lovelies,

I basically had too much time on my hands while waiting to meet a friend for lunch at Nandos (YUM!) when I thought what better way to kill time then to have a little looksy around.

I wasn't planning on buying anything although I did need a new mascara as my L'Oreal Volumious was on its last legs so decided that as I had heard so many good things about the L'Oreal Lash Architect I should switch it up a little and purchase it.

But as you all know you pick up one thing.................Fast forward 10 minutes and I held in my hands the new shades from the maybeline dream mouse blushers, Vanilla body mist, TRESemme Argon Shine Spray And 24 hours volmising hair boost.

A picture of the stash.

TRESemme Argon Shine Spray, Boots Vanilla Mist Body SPray, TRESemme 24hr Voluminising Hair Boost, Maybeline Dream Matte Mouse in shades 01 Dolly Pink and 02 Peach Satin. 

I have been using all the products since I bought them about two weeks ago and I love them all! Especially the hair shine and the Vanilla body mist which makes me think of my up coming holiday with the bestie.

Stephanie xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment